Carpet Cleaning - Whittaker Method
ServiceMaster Maintenance Systems provides professional carpet cleaning solutions.
The preferred interim carpet cleaning method, the Whittaker machine uses Low Moisture Encapsulation technology and brush pile-lifting to safely remove soil from the carpet fibers. The SmartCare® Program uses only a small amount of water so the drying time is very short.
Benefits of Low- Moisture Interim Maintenance
- Extended life of your carpet
- Consistent appearance levels
- Meets environmental criteria for a healthy indoor environment
- Inexpensive to perform 2-6 applications per year
- Best interim cleaning practice for quality results